Travelling the world
Travelling the world: For more than 15 years, we (a European couple) are living, working and traveling around the globe. We collected work & life experiences from countries in Europe, Asia, North and South America.
In our 2-on-tour blog, we want to share our core experiences and pictures with you. Additional posts and information will be visible to you after registration.
Our personal travel diary
We started the first edition of our personal travel diaries on 2-on-tour when we relocated to China in 2005. Until today, many more countries followed.
A revision of our blog was long overdue, therefore pls. enjoy now the second edition of our personal travel diary containing our old and new experiences from living and travelling abroad. We would be happy, if they inspire you, support you in your planning and/or help you to discover some different places.
Posts from our personal travel diary
- Chennai Curry: Excellent food from India & Sri Lanka in Schwaebisch GmuendExcellent food from India & Sri Lanka Yesterday we explored… Continue reading Chennai Curry: Excellent food from India & Sri Lanka in Schwaebisch Gmuend
- Man (and woman) in black are back (with our trusted Ural motorcycle)!After nearly 6 months, we today took our Ural motorcycle… Continue reading Man (and woman) in black are back (with our trusted Ural motorcycle)!
- Schwaebisch Gmuend | Indian Restaurant Ganesha | 👍After autumn 2019, we today again visited the restaurant “Ganesha”… Continue reading Schwaebisch Gmuend | Indian Restaurant Ganesha | 👍
- Mărțișor, an important tradition in RomâniaMărțișor is one of the major three most important events for… Continue reading Mărțișor, an important tradition in România
- Jazz in SibiuTonight was Jazz-time in Sibiu in the Filarmonica. Live-jazz in… Continue reading Jazz in Sibiu
Each of us works as leader of international teams at a multinational automotive supplier for meanwhile more than 15 years. We set up, grow and structure international organisations in various locations around the globe.
Before starting to work in a new country, we always try to find out as much as possible about the business culture and working styles. Many times we recognized, that advisory books and reality do not match our own later findings.
Therefore, we want to share some of our own findings from managing international teams around the globe. Of course they are not the final truth, but just may add another perspective.
Posts related to working abroad
- Romania | Why to go to Romania now!After living and working now for nearly 3 years in Romania, it’s overdue to acknowledge and describe the experiences, which we were able to make so far!